In a medical setting, these devices are high-touch surfaces that can serve as “reservoirs for certain microorganisms that can cause infections in patients and health care workers.”1
Accordingly, these devices require frequent disinfection. Chemical disinfection of a tablet can take up to 15 minutes (per typical disinfection policies), but ReadyDock’s patented technology provides disinfection for mobile devices in less than a minute without chemicals.
- Helps Protect Patients and Clinical Staff
- Charging, Locking & Disinfection in a Single Step
- Modular Design for Customized Workﬂow
- Chemical-Free General Purpose Disinfection …in less than a minute!
- Integrated Workflow
- PIN-Based Security
- Charge / Disinfection / Status
- USB Compatible
- Easy “slide & go” docking
- No messy cables
- Lamp Replacement Indicators
- Width: 15.5”
- Depth: 17.5”
- Height: 17.25”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Depth with tray open: 29.25”
- Protective circuitry and design prevents human exposure to germicidal light.
- User replaceable germicidal lamps
- Optional Double Disinfection feature for enhanced HIPAA protection